Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Great Moments in Advertising.

Our Selfie Leaked Too...
FromSpirit Deals deals@p.spiritairlines.com
Had "incomplete comprehension" upon seeing that tag line in my inbox. Clicked to open.

Googled "selfie leaked." Googs prompted me with "celebrity selfie leaked." Googled "celebrity selfie leaked." 

I see.

Great. Hey! I ain't skaed a no nudidity, I'll look. Sheet. Pretty, great bodies.There was a list. Only names I think I knew were Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Hudson, and not sure where. It's more exciting if you know the names. Okay, got it. Now back to the email. 

Spirit, that is a FAIL. It doesn't even make sense...Well, they got me to click on it, didn't they? Yes, they did. Normally, I just automatically delete Spirit emails. Didn't auto-delete this one. Didn't buy plane tickets, though. Spirit, that is a FAIL.