Thursday, September 25, 2014

Scholars.


Who do we have here today, let's see:

ecu.edu. Know that one! East Carolina University. They killed North Carolina last weekend in scholarly tackle football. Go "Pirates!"


uwsp.edu. University of Swampland!






Damn. Same colors as ECU, though. Purple and gold day? You can probably over-think these things.

edu.tw. Taiwan, something in Taiwan. Bet their colors aren't purple and gold. 










Toldja!

buffalostate.edu. Duh. I did not even know there was a Buffalo State. Knew there was a University of Buffalo.












Oooh, fierce.


unc.edu. Ahn a Tar Heel born and a Tar Heel bred, and when I die Ah'l be a Tar Heel dead. Got killed dead by East Carolina last weekend.













usmc.mil















miami.edu.


They suck.

uct.ac.za. 













No team. Disgusting.

vuv.cz. University...not even sure that's a university...University of Vulva?  Bet they don't even have a team either.







How do you get "vuv" out of "Ministry of the Environment?" Disgusting.


wbu.edu. ?  I don't know, frigging Wright Brothers U? Frigging Ministry of the Environment U? I have no idea.

















Wayland Baptist U? That's the first image under "Wayland Baptist University logo." I think that's a real...what is that, a steer? Scrawniest damn steer I ever saw. The "Shorthorns?" The "Pioneers."  I know that's a real McDonald's.

wright.edu. :o Wright Bros U? 

















:o






msoe.edu....Missouri Southeastern, peut-etre? I don't know man, I'm getting punch-drunk.











Looks like a museum logo. The Milwaukee School of Engineering. Whatever, enough.