Saturday, May 16, 2015

Ah jeez. Mariel Hemingway has written that Woody Allen propositioned her during the filming of Manhattan. She had never been kissed before the carriage ride scene. "He attacked me," she described the kiss. He was 44, she was 16. During filming he flew to the family home in Idaho and asked her to come with him to Paris. "I'm not going to get my own room, am I?" she woke him up to ask. He left Idaho the next day.

That was the proposition Dylan Farrow said he made to her too, when she was 7. I'll make you a star, take you to Paris. Yes, to me, that makes it more likely he raped Dylan. I wrote then that child molesters seldom stop at just one and there was just one, Dylan. Now there are two. Important age difference between Dylan and Mariel. Child molesters, if they like their victims pre-pubescent usually stick with pre-pubescent, that's my impression, but, yeah, for me, Mariel's account makes it more likely Dylan's account is true.