Sunday, October 16, 2016

Football, Tackle and Short-Pants, News Wrap

Oooh, #2 Ohio State had all they could handle in Madison tonight, edging the #8 "Badgers" 30-23 in overtime. Tough luck Wisconsin. Two successive close losses to the B1G's big two, Michigan and OSU.

#22 Arkansas won at home against #12 Olé Mississippi, 34-30.

And with that, outta here.


Oh my God they look so cute in their new uniforms! I never remember seeing the Pitt cheerleaders in that outfit before. They are just stunning, on the male players or the female cheerleaders. H2P CHEERLEADERS! Bless their hearts.

EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Justin Jackson rushed for 188 yards and two touchdowns, and Northwestern moved the ball almost at will after a slow start, beating Michigan State 54-40 on Saturday night to hand the Spartans their fourth straight defeat.

Professor Dantonio is in no trouble with tenure but this is as embarrassing as it gets for MSU, who have been molded by Dantonio into stalwart defensive teams. 54 points to frigging NORTHWESTERN?! At home?! Oh gosh.



Max OlsonESPN Staff Writer 

Texas is 0-14 under Charlie Strong when trailing at halftime. The Longhorns trail 6-3 against Iowa State, and that score accurately depicts how ineffective both offenses have been so far.

3m
Max, was there any booing at halftime?

Awful Iowa State is leading Texas 6-3 at the half in Austin. You heard it hear first, or you heard it hear anyway: If fucking Charlie Strong loses to GODAWFUL Iowa State in Austin, Charlie's gone.

Some weird results in tackle football now in.

Unranked North Carolina, they of M Trubisky, who got murdered by somebody last week went to Miami (Gardens) and beat the 16th-ranked "Hurricanes" 20-13.

#17 Virginia Tech, Ah! It was they who committed outrages on the "Trubisky's" last week (I think) went to woeful Syracuse and got murderized they ownselves 31-17 by the woeful "Orange."

#3 Clemson beat unranked North Carolina State but it was close, 24-17, and took the "Tigers" overtime to do it. In Clemson, SC, too.

Northwestern won away to Michigan State 54-40. Man, I'll tell ya. There is reason to be concerned about the the state of teaching in America's universities. Professors of the gridiron are failing to instruct student-athletes that there is a TACKLE in American tackle football.

#10 Nebraska won close at unranked Indiana 27-22.

#14 Florida State beat unranked Wake Forest 17-6 in Tallahassee.

Vanderbilt beat Georgia in Athens. Ouch, ouch, ouch.

It is almost heaven in West Virginia. The 20th ranked "Donald-Trump-Supporting Mountaineers" beat Texas Tech impressively today 48-17. WVU and scandal-plagued Baylor are the beleaguered Big XII Conference's two remaining hopes to make the national championship playoffs.

I did some research on this in preparation for a post about a week ago: The Big XII is woeful academically in addition to beleaguered athletically. I like WVU and the state despite the HUUGE demerit above-noted and was surprised to learn how ill-regarded academically they are. And Texas Tech is worse. If we modified WVU and TT by their US News academic rankings, not their tackle football rankings, the second sentence above would read:

"The 183rd ranked "Donald-Trump-Supporting-Mountaineers" beat #176 Texas Tech impressively today 48-17."

With equal treatment, I append the following to my report on my Beloveds:" #68 Pitt beat #24 Virginia today 45-31."




I thank ye', Mr. President, I thank ye' from the bottom of my heart. This wasn't such a bad day after all.
FINAL1234T

Pittsburgh

(5-2, 2-1 ACC)
142101045

Virginia

(2-4, 1-1 ACC)
2170331

President Obama, are the guys in the Pentagon busy right now? Like busy-busy? Could you spare Secretary Carter or even some general to go down to Charlottesville for an hour?

The day just got better:
Halftime1234T

Pittsburgh

(4-2, 1-1 ACC)
142135

Virginia

(2-3, 1-0 ACC)
21728

On track for a 70-56 Pitt win. I'll take it! But my God, they can't play defense.

This is not a good day! I wish today was dead!
1:48 - 1st1234T

Pittsburgh

(4-2, 1-1 ACC)
1414

Virginia

(2-3, 1-0 ACC)
2121



full-time














add 6 minutes to my butt

i very nervous prez obama. 84' 1-1. how kun and kev miss 2 peepy pen kicks?! WAHHHH!

i gonna pee myself i so nervous

Nolito, oh oh
Cantare, oh oh oh oh
Let's fly way up to the clouds
Away from the maddening crowds


what cantare mean president obama

YESSS! PREZ OBAMA NOLITO SCORE! 1-1! me happy.


NOOO! President Obama, Kun miss OTHER penalty kick. me drink. prez obama, it okay i say bad words?


NOOO! President Obama, they SCORED! the bad guys scored. City losing 1-0. I very sad, president obama. MAD. Can you give other speech on trump for me PLEASEEEE.

Chelsea 3
Leicester 0

president obama lester lose! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA. i no like lester president obama, remind me of trump.

you like pitt? me LOVE Pitt. you think Pitt beat cavalier wahoos today? me hope. me think so.

you like man city president obama? me LOVE man city. man city tied with everton 0-0. oh-oh. kevin miss penalty kick. make me sad.