Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wikipedia Un-hacked.

The page has been corrected. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Neptune_Spear#Operation_Neptune_Spear

That is amazing. The hacked page was only up for a few minutes after I noticed it. Glad I took a snapshot of it. The page now has a photo of bin Laden on it...Well, you can see, I provided the link. That flustered me. When I first got on the page and saw the picture of Obama and the caption, I had to take a mental self-inventory to make sure I hadn't passed out or had a stroke or something and didn't realize it. "Wait, that is the president and his name IS Obama, not Osama, right?" I blinked my eyes and scrolled up and down to make sure a quorum of my faculties was present. Thank God I took that snapshot. I wouldn't have believed it. Wonder if this is going to get any press. It wasn't up very long. Jesus, am I glad I took that snapshot.

That is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me.