Sunday, October 16, 2016

WOW!

The "Beloveds" are now 5-2, one victory light short of bowl eligibility. BUT. But, they've played a tough schedule this year and it doesn't ease up in the next five: home to current #17, soon to be unranked, VaTech Oct. 27, at current #16, soon to be unranked, Miam-uh Nov. 5, at #3, soon to be #3 Clemson Nov. 12 (I bet Pitt is underdogs in that one.), home to unranked,well-coached, always tough Duke Duke Duke Duke of Earl Earl Earl Nov. 19 and home to Syracuse, who gave the aforementioned "Hokies" a hickey yesterday, Nov. 26.

Pitt's win yesterday was their first away from the Cathedral. So...predictions...So...8-4. Beat VaTech, lose to the "Tropical Storms," lose to Clemson, beat the Dookies and the "Orange"...NO! Wait, I changed my mind, you're allowed to do that with predictions. 9-3. I think they'll beat Miami.

Hmm, I am highly suspicious that Syracuse may be in league with Trump and are planning to steal that game.