Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Last time I was up here Alamo he'pfully upgraded me from a sub-compact to a Dodge Charger...Which I had never driven a Dodge Charger befo'. Got some git up and go! in 'em them Dodge Chargers do, hoo doggie, and quiet as a church mouse. Which lack of experience I demonstrated within minutes by unknowingly tooling around the Smokey Mountain Parkway at 100 mph. Which a Smokey he'pfully pointed out to me at the traffic stop.

On the instant occasion Alamo he'pfully upgraded me to a Cadillac...wait...to a "Cadillac Premium Elite SUV" it says on the rental agreement. Which, see above paragraph. Which lack of experience and systemic technological retardation was evinced in ten unsuccessful minutes trying to figger out how to start the Caddy Premium Elite SUV and by the successful intervention of a kind gentleman summoned for assistance who he'pfully pointed out the "button" I needed to push in this keyless Cadillac Premium and &.