Tuesday, June 09, 2015

£

"My motivation is to make sure my guys are ready and prepared every night we step on the floor. And I have some other motivation that I won't talk about right now, but I have so many different things to worry about than being an underdog or guys counting us out. I hope we win so I can tell y'all."
-LeBron James.

Boy, he DOES seem extra-motivated, too. What could this be? He's talked about giving a championship to insufferable, long-suffering Cleveland so I don't think it could be that. He's alluded to chasing Michael Jordan's legacy. Even Jordan didn't win a championship with two different teams. He says "I'll tell y'all" if Cleveland wins and I don't see how he can say that graciously. I don't think he will say anything ungracious. Stick it to Dan Gilbert and his appalling comic sans diatribe (See "The Devil and LeBron James.)? "Who am I to judge?", he wrote of his decision to go back to Cleveland. Pat Riley of Miami and his "I'm pissed" new conference? Don't think he'd say anything ungracious.