Tuesday, June 16, 2015

"I haven’t had a DNA test. There’s been no biological proof that Larry and Ruthanne are my biological parents.”-Rachel Dolezal, NBC News.

This is excruciating.

Please stop. Media, c'mon, you don't interview a mentally imbalanced person, it is not fair to the person, it is not news, it is just causing pain to everyone. It is causing Rachel Dolezal pain, she does not know that now, she has lived a lie the last few years, she is in deep denial and the media are projecting the voice of a disturbed person all over the world. Rachel will come out of her lie at some point, and then she will have these interviews bring it all back to her. The only person she should be talking with now is her psychotherapist.

I feel the pain that these interviews have caused Rachel's parents.

I am embarrassed as a White person.

If I were a Black person I would be humiliated, insulted and angry. This is inflicting more pain on Black people in America--what did they do to deserve this?

Please stop.