Friday, June 19, 2015


That is the best image I could find of all nine Charleston victims. Such beautiful people, inside and out. Gone. Just because they were Black. Just because they were Black. In a church. How do you hate that much at age 20 or 21, the age of the murderer? He is a dyed-in-the-wool racist, a white supremacist. How does your wool get dyed so deeply at that age? I have read next to nothing about him. Can't. He doesn't look insane. He doesn't look nuts like that asshole who murdered all those kids at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Doesn't look nuts like that asshole at the Colorado theater. Remember that guy? Oh, he didn't look too nuts, not at all, with the purple hair and wide eyes. He doesn't look like Charles Manson, yet, yet he had the same motivation as Manson did for Helter Skelter, to start a race war. You know who this guy, I don't even know his name, you know who he reminds me of, with his grim tight face? Mohammad Atta, the lead 9/11 terrorist.

This has not been a good week for the White race, you know that? Not a good week at all. I am thoroughly disgusted to be White right now. Embarrassed before, with Rachel Dolezal, disgusted now. Every one of those motherfuckers in the paragraph above is White, too. Except Mo. Every one of them White. Name me a Black mass murderer? Name me one. All I can think of are White! Jesus Christ. John Wayne Gacy, that Whittman guy at the University of Texas, Albert Disalvo, Richard Peck. Hell, why stop at Lone Wolves, how about Hits? Fucking cornered the market on fucking mass murder. Uncle Joe! Can't get much more White than a fucking German and a fucking Russian. Slobadon Milosevic: White again! Maoie, ok fine, not White, not Black either! Idi Amin? Yes, right? I think he murdered in mass. What was the name of that guy, from Atlanta, who murdered all those Black kids? Damn, I can see his...Wayne Williams! He was definitely Black. Okay, that's one, but name me a racist Black mass murderer. I think we White people got that market all to ourselves. God DAMN it, there has to be ONE! Doesn't there?...SHIT! Thoroughly disgusted, I am thoroughly disgusted tonight. I will give, I am serious, I will give $10 to the first person who writes me, publocc@gmail.com, with the name of ONE Black racist mass murderer.