Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Rachel Dolezal.

This reminds me of the Iraqi Information Minister. Remember him? During Bush-43's invasion the media were of course covering every step of the Coalition's moves. The Iraqi Information Minister, I forget his name, was ubiquitous, holding news briefings denying the whole thing. He became a comic legend. There was a website WeLovetheIraqiInformationMinister.com, mugs you could buy, I remember, emblazoned with the guy's...mug under "We Love the Iraqi Information Minister!" When Coalition forces landed at Baghdad airport! the Iraqi Information Minister told the media, who had just been at Baghdad airport! "There are no foreign forces at Baghdad airport, come I will take you there."

Next day, he didn't show up for his news briefing. Last I heard he was working for Al Jazeera.