Tuesday, June 23, 2015


Oh my fucking God. You fucking fuck! What are you doing! Was that taken from some snuff film or something? How do they do that? Jesus Christ, I don't understand that, WHERE are the cables holding her in place, WHERE is the safety net, WHERE is there evidence of photoshopping? She is beyond the "tipping point" there, there is no recovery! She cannot regain her balance. I don't care how athletic or limber or gymnastic or WHATEVER she may be she's too far gone to recover her balance from there.

So what happened to her? WHERE is the evidence that she didn't fall to her death? But she couldn't have, otherwise it wouldn't be on tumblr, it would be Exhibit A in some unlawful homicide trial. HOW do they do that? I don't know. WHY do they do that. To me. I don't know, the fucking fucks.