Tuesday, October 18, 2016

President Obama, I Just Had An Organism in My Pants

Aisha Roscoe (ph)

QUESTION: Thank you, Mr. President. I would like to ask you about the election. Donald Trump is telling his supporters that the election is rigged and asking them to monitor certain areas on Election Day.

How concerned are you about the potential for violence?

And what about after Election Day?

Are you worried the results of the election may be distrusted?

OBAMA:...democracy, by definition, works by consent, not by force. I have never seen, in my lifetime or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place.

It’s unprecedented. It happens to be based on no facts...

If you start whining before the game’s even over, if whenever things are going badly for you and you lose, you start blaming somebody else, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job because there are a lot of times when things don’t go our way or my way.
...
 And so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.