Friday, April 07, 2017

Wait. What?

“[Steve] recently vented to us about Jared being a ‘globalist’ and a ‘cuck’…He actually said ‘cuck,’ as in “cuckservative,’” the administration official told The Daily Beast.

"'Cuckservative,' a portmanteau of 'cuckold' and 'conservative,' has become a favorite slur on the right, used like a sexually and racially charged version of 'RINO,' a Republican In Name Only."

I thought a pormanteau was luggage. "Cuckservative"? Wtf? Never heard of it. Nor "RINO". Okay, forget "RINO," that's not the point. "Cuck" and "cuckservative" are the point. Now "cuck," I have heard previously, yes, short for "cuckold," a man who doesn't know his wife's bush is being watered by other men's hoses. It is SOLELY a sexual term, not just "charged" sexually. I don't know it to have a racial connotation but I could see that it easily could. Now, what the mother-fucker SAID was that Kushner was a "cuck." We get this "as in 'cuckservative'" as somebody else's translation of what Bannon meant when Bannon said "cuck." Perhaps we should take that as authoritative as coming from one who speaks the lingua franca, but I don't and I don't! It has put a question in my mind but I don't trust these birds of strange feather to answer it. Fuck them! This new "evidence" is treated, for the time being, as footnote to the original opinion, not sufficient to change the original opinion. So HELD.