Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Did you know that the name "Benjamin" is equally popular in Christianity, Islam, and Judaism? I didn't know that.

I am not. I am equally...Well, I should be more modest, I am unpopular generally, that is true, but I only f-bombed Pope Francis once, only Orthodox Jews once, and only on the practice of sucking babies' penises, so I do not think the evidence supports bragging of "equal" unpopularity among the Big Three; I have f-bombed Islam hundreds of times so I am surely more unpopular among Muslims.

Anyway, yeah so Benjamin as a name is equally popular:
Benjamin I of Constantinople.

Benjamin II, "Romanian traveler"...That's what it says in Wikipedia, Pilgrim, I didn't make that up.

Pope Benjamin II of Alexandria. 
                                               ?
There is no image of this guy and he was a pope!

Benjamin (Khazar). None of him either.

Saint Benjamin of Petrograd "martyred by the Soviets" so the Soviets can perform metzitzah b'peh on me.


Saint Benjamin the Deacon and Martyr...Don't like the sound of that last one! Yep, executed by the Persians who can do the same thing as the Russians.

Benjamin Netanpoo-poo.

So basically Benjamin is a popular name in the Big Three but individual Benjamins have not been popular in certain precincts. Evidently. Like me.