Thursday, February 04, 2016

Jose Mourinho increasingly confident of getting Man United job - sources-ESPENFECE


Before the greatest owner in the history of sports...
Mwaw.



...hired the greatest manager in the sport I almost wrote here, "United had best not hire Mourinho" on accounta: "You need enemies to get better." Thus spake Josep "Pep" Guardiola and Pep had one of them when he coached Barca agin' Inter Milan, Real Madrid and...Mou.

"Senor Mourinho has permitted himself the luxury of calling me Pep, so I will call him Jose. Tomorrow at 8.45pm we face each other on the pitch. He has won the battle off the pitch. If he wants his own personal Champions League trophy away from the pitch, let him take it home and enjoy it. In this room [the Bernabeu press room] Mourinho is the fucking chief, the fucking boss. He knows all about this and I don't want to compete with him in here. I'd just like to remind him that I worked with him for four years [at Barcelona]. He knows me and I know him."

Hoo-doggie. 

'Lona went on to beat Madrid in that two-legged Clasico and Guardiola owns a 7 wins, 3 losses, 5 draws lifetime record against Mourinho...Pep gets his "enemy" back if United make that hire..Be right across town, too. Good luck with that, Man U!