Sunday, January 31, 2021

He is so Fucked up

Five members of Trump's impeachment defense team withdrew yesterday. Know why? Trump insists that his defense be that the election was stolen. Of course the election was not stolen. The point here is that that is not a defense to the impeachment article. Let's say somebody steals your car. You cannot go break into their house and damage it and injure and kill people inside. Every defense attorney has had clients who give them legally uncognizable defenses. You explain why it's not a legal defense and that if you present that defense you are walking them into a conviction. They understand. I have never had a client who didn't understand. Course I never had a client with such a brain impediment as Trump. I would withdraw too if I had such a client. I'm tellin' ya, the elevator does not go to the top floor in that guy.