Monday, January 18, 2021

Christians for Coups, January 6



*Updated

So many brown pigs, so little time. So many I got confused tonight. I thought this Christean soldier was a guy from Pennsyltucky. Had his picture in a draft and everything. So many I have to have separate categories, regular Brown Pigs who have been nailed, Cunts who haven't been nailed enough, these just average, ordinary Christians. And there's another category coming: Cops. There were two today that are really dark--not cops...dang it, and not dark-skinned, whiteys that disturbed me, "dark" in that sense. See, I'm getting tired. I have to do Christians for Covid and don't want to do the disturbing ones tonight. Sowy. Get it, sowy, sow-y?


“TRUMP WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT 4 more years in JESUS NAME."





Michael Sparks, Elizabethtown, Ky-jelly, arrested.

1/18/21, 6:16 pm