Saturday, January 16, 2021



John Weaver, Lincoln Project co-fouunder, married (to a woman), two kids, sent sexually “inappropriate” texts to random men (?). 

“The truth is that I’m gay. And that I have a wife and two kids who I love. My inability to reconcile those two truths has led to this agonizing place.” 

Okay, I cannot imagine the anguish this has caused your whole life. I am very, very sorry for your pain. Truly. Full stop.

Now: John, it is sooo like 1980's to be coming out and feeling pain for coming out. In 2021, who cares, John? Oh my God, there's a gay man I didn't know was gay:o Snore-a-rama. Nobody thinks like that in CCMMI. And if we did we'd process it sort of like this: He's been to bed with both Republicans and Democrats; he's been in bed with both women and men. That's missing the drama thing. The anguish train left the station, John, you missed it. Take the next one, the We Don't Care Express and get over it. 

John, look: You are an American hero, okay? He-ro. Do you know why you're a hero, John? Huh? You are a hero, John Weaver, one of my own personal put-him-on-Mount-Rushmore heroes because, not in spite of, because, you fucked a man: Donald Trump.