Friday, February 22, 2019


If Liverpool blow the league this year...I disagree that they blew the league on the Gerrard Slip in 2014; I did not think that then, I do not think that now. City had the advantage then. LFC's lead was a chimera...If LFC don't win it this year then they will have blown it, truly.

I will go further: If Liverpool don't win the Premier League this year then they will not win the league with this manager and this group of players. I said that about City in 2012, I say that now. If City had not beaten QPR on the last day of the season to win the league they were never going to win it with Roberto Mancini and those players.

Liverpool has the advantage this year. Their QPR game...Well. Nothing, EVER will top that QPR game...The Manchester United match Sunday is a...kinda near analog for Liverpool of City's QPR match.

City proved its nous in that match, they have reproved it time and again, most recently at Schalke on Wednesday. Liverpool's players have never been in a match even "kinda near" that QPR game. They haven't proved their nous, they haven't proved squat. And if you believe the reports they're shitting as they squat.