Saturday, January 25, 2014

Benghazi, NSA, and Egypt. Those are what caused me to do a 180 on Obama. Go back to the Summer of 2012, look what I wrote: "I KNOW this guy, Obama." To the depth of my soul, I believed that. I DIDN'T KNOW SHIT about him. Benghazi blows up and "It's the film, it's the film." I was outraged. And the Obama's pandered, "Islam is a great religion," Hillary screeched. Then they stopped that schlop, as the consensus developed that it was not the film, it was Al Qaeda. I was shocked. Then, recently, via the Times, it wasn't Al Qaeda, it was the film. You'd the think the administration would be saying "Told ja!, Told ja!" But they didn't. I don't think they knew, I don't think they know now. That is pathetic!

NSA: Remember one of Obama's first personal statements on Snowden: "I'm not going to scramble jets for a 25 year old hacker." I thought, I wrote, "I bet he lets him go, he knows this program is out of control." He said, "I welcome this debate."  Those statements were lies, he had every intention of extraditing Snowden. Just ask General Holder.

Egypt: A clear law on U.S. obligations when a coup replaces a democratically elected government. And he IGNORES IT! He ignores the law. This lawyer, constitutional law lecturer, IGNORES the law. It did not suit his philosophy of pragmatism.

Those things were it for me with Obama. Screw him; if he told me the sun was shining I'd go to the window to check. "He doesn't believe in anything," Larry Summers said. True, that. So, I don't believe in him. Most shattering year of my life.