Friday, January 17, 2014

She is! FUCK. You cannot fake that. That's a cry face. That is touching to look at. Difficult to look at, actually.  I'll be goddamned. Undamn her. FUCK me. Friends and enemies, we gotta call a spade a spade, that is sincere. Fuck ME. I commend her. She is trying. She is in pain and she knows the pain she has caused. It is often said that an apology does more good to one who apologizes than to those to whom the apology is made. But...but, what else can people do? We cannot erase the past, undo the harm, bring the dead back. Sometimes, it does help those who we have harmed. Sometimes, it doesn't. In this instance it did not. Mr. Wang rejected her apology. Whatever he says, I back him. Re-damn her.  I have no brief in this matter any longer. She is gone from my country. It is a purely internal Chinese affair once again. Mr. Wang and the Chinese people are handling these matters just fine. I wrote that to Greg last night. They are the ones who are responsible for these apologies, not the Party, not foreigners. They have done it and they should be proud. ALL of them, that INCLUDES those apologizing. Whatever the consensus reaction of the Chinese people is to each of these apologies, I back them. That's a real cry face there, though.  I commend her. SHIT! And the Chinese people.