Saturday, January 25, 2014

Man, there's so much goddamned unhappiness in the world. Egypt, goddamn it, how much can one people take? It breaks my heart these last three years. Yeah, they're Egyptian, they're Muslim, no wonder they're miserable. Still breaks my heart.

China: Pain FOREVER! "Survival," that's what I said the soul of China was. That's, like basic, you know? Survival. Jesus Christ. It would drive me insane what the Chinese have endured, just to survive, since 1949. Chinese can do anything if they've survived the last 64 years. Poor Mr. Wang, 93 years old, he's survived it all. And can't even get a personal apology from Song Binbin at 93. Oh my God.

I don't know what this Ukraine protest is about...Oh yeah, they wanted to "Go West" toward the E.U. and Putin said nyet. He's a pig, Putin's a pig. God bless the Ukrainian people. God, alright Allah, bless the Egyptian people. And God DAMN Poot-Poot. Swine.