Monday, January 13, 2014

On Song Binbin.


Are you fucking kidding me? Song Binbin has publicly apologized. Song is the gray-haired one in the middle. They're bowing to a bust of Bian Zhongyun. It looks like a pretty good apology to me. She read a statement and tears welled up. Tears! Are you fucking kidding me? A lot of Chinese don't think  her apology is enough, including Mr. Wang, it says, and it's they, and HE who counts. I am glad he lived long enough to see this, though. I am in shock. I thank Dr. Jennifer Ruth for sending this to me. That explains "Song Binbin Day." I will say now as I said once before when Song apologized: "I sincerely commend Song Binbin." Maybe I can stand her more after this, I DON'T KNOW!  I'm going to go to sleep now, IF I CAN! Tomorrow, I'll read this over again and look at some other stuff and then WE'LL SEE! Jesus Christ. Jennifer about gave me a heart attack. It's great news, she's talking, on her own. Here's the link. http://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/01/13/bowed-and-remorseful-former-red-guard-recalls-teachers-death/