Friday, October 09, 2015

That's it! I'm done! Wasn't one of my New Year's resolutions to write less about Man City? Yes, it was. Have I done that? No, I have not. So, I have flaws, lots of them; I flaw therefore I am. Must I nonetheless parade my flaws in print, inviting all the world to: "Look! Look inside my head--nothing!"...?...Is this not PUBLIC Occurrences, not PRIVATE occurrences. Yes, it is. Am I Da-vid Brooks?!  No, you are I am not. Have I so degenerated that I have lost all self-awareness, all sense of proportion, of propriety, of public decency...Uh... as to want to invade a non-Muslim country? NO, YOU I HAVE NOT!

So
  Held.

RESOLVED: This 10th day of October in the year of our Lord 2015, I will NOT write as much about Manchester City, I will NOT track their every up and             their every match as if my miserable, puny existence rode on their ups and                                     down,
                  downs.      

I am Benjamin Harris. And I am loathsome.