Saturday, May 30, 2020

Epidemic Trump

Hey Trump, sorry I know it’s late. Bad news. Your total Killed rose at 12:04 a.m. to 102,836. Your total cases rose today too, over yesterday. This is from Hopkins:
I mean, Trump, look at that. Now here’s WaPo’s graph, dailies cum trend line:


I mean does that give you wood Trump? That’s a decline, for sure, but goddamn man, I’m not making a campaign commercial out of that! “We’re a Little Better!” It isn’t “powerful,” you know. You’ve seen other countries’ graphs right. I mean Trump, their cases drop off a fucking cliff! You’re treating this thing with a powder puff. You’re a tough guy, right? Why haven’t you thrown a haymaker at this sucker? Oh, your hands, arright.

Well, Deaths, you can take some solace on, at least per Chief WaPo.
Deaths were slightly down even today; down slightly yesterday,  fucking skrocketed, Bam! Zoom! the day of the 100,000. What I call thr tail of the dog is goddamned flat, but not perfectly. That table lists slightly to the right, which is down, which is good. But it has been eerily level in a way it has not been before. I am confident (but it’s ME) that tomorrow it’ll be going the right way even more.

But the Case rise is going to come back to bite you Trump. That thing has gone up and has been pretty doggone high the last two days. Just under 6% of those cases are going to become deaths.